|Spread the wealth around-you didn't build that|
There was another slip of the tongue [of three words] in an unguarded moment from this president that you may not remember, that revealed Barack Obama's true beliefs. Tales is here to remind you, because these utterances of truth from this president are few and far between. You will hear those words in this video:
"Punish your enemies", that is what he told a group of Latino citizens. Of course, as they weren't elected officials, he was telling them to punish "their enemies" in the only way they could, with their votes [i.e., he was telling them to vote Democrat]. But unlike most politicians, he wasn't just telling the citizens to vote for his team [party]. He specifically used two words that reveal much about this man's soul: punish and enemies. Think about that. He doesn't just consider Republicans and conservatives the opposition, he considers them enemies. And he doesn't just want the Democrats to win. He wants to punish the Republicans and conservatives. Are those the words of an elected president in a democracy or the words of an authoritarian that seized power in a banana republic?
The man who told this group of citizens to punish their enemies is the president of the United States, and this man is using all the powers of his office and administration [through the Justice Department and IRS] to actually do just what he told those citizens to do-punish his enemies.
Here is just some of President Barack Obama's enemies that have been punished:
* the Fox News Channel - punishment: by spying on Fox News Channel reporter James Rosen and then telling a federal judge in the words of a Justice Department affidavit that James Rosen was “an aider, an abettor, and/or a co-conspirator”: in short, as someone who might be indicted under the Espionage Act.
* Standard & Poors in August of 2011 downgraded the US credit rating for the first time in history. They had the nerve to do so during the reign of Barack Obama. They would find out that you don't embarrass this president. Punishment: In February of 2013 Standard & Poors was sued by the Department of Justice.
* Egyptian born Coptic Christian-American U-Tube film maker, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, became an invented enemy of the United States [and Barack Obama] by supposedly making an anti-Mohammad video that the Obama administration lying said led to the deaths of Ambassador Stevens and three other American heroes in Benghazi, Libya. - punishment: by being scapegoated as the reason for the deaths of Americans in Benghazi and then being arrested and jailed [without bail on a supposed probation violation]. Is it a stretch to say that this is the definition of a political prisoner?
* The tea party organizations became a big enemy of president Obama by daring to attack his big spending anti constitutional actions and by leading the GOP takeover of congress in the 2010 elections. Their existence, without challenge, threatened president Obama's re-election in 2012. Punishment: The IRS targeted all 292 tea party groups applying for tax exempt status, harassing them with intrusive privacy questionnaires to delay and or deny their status for every tea party group. Many of those organizations, after years of harassment, have yet to receive their status.
* Eric Boling a Fox Business Channel journalist and a big critic of this president's policies. Punishment: for the first time [without any major changes in his income or tax reporting] was audited by the IRS.
* Catherine Englebrecht, head of the King Street Patriots in Houston, Texas and founder of "True the Vote" dedicated to make sure that elections around the nation are fairly and legally done and a great patriotic American daring to take on this administration.
Punishment: [this list is long coming directly from the Fox News Channel]:
Five months after she filed for 501(c)(4) status for King Street Patiots, Engelbrecht says the FBI Domestic Terrorism Unit called her about one of the people who had attended a KSP group meeting. Five months after that, the FBI called her again to ask “how we were doing?” A month later on June 2011, she received another FBI general inquiry, which was followed by two more in November and December.
In February 2012, the IRS asked her questions about her nonprofit application. “The first contact we had from the IRS, in the first general round of questions, they wanted to see every Facebook posting we had made, every tweet we tweeted,” Engelbrecht told Fox News’ "Huckabee."
Engelbrecht said her fight for 501 (c)(3) tax exempt status for True the Vote was even more frustrating. She underwent five rounds of questioning from the IRS and still hasn’t received approval. What’s worse, she claims, is that the government also started going after her personal tax returns and those of her family’s business.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives also conducted an unscheduled audit of Engelbrecht Manufacturing in February 2012. That was followed by another unscheduled audit in July 2012 by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and another in November 2012 by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
Tales conclusion: the president really considers Catherine Englebrecht one of his top enemies.
* Franklin Graham who heads both the Charlotte-based Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Boone-based Samaritan’s Purse dared to take out full paged newspaper ads to urge North Carolina voters to approve an amendment that supported traditional marriage and asking voters to vote for candidates that support traditional values. Punishment: In the same year Graham had posted those pro traditional marriage ads in the newspaper, both of his organizations, the BGEA and Samaritan's Purse were contacted and audited by the IRS.
* "Friends of Abe" a Hollywood media support group of conservatives formed by actor Gary Sinise and screen writer Lionel Chetwynd dared to buck the almost unanimous support and promotion of Barack Obama from the overwhelming liberal Hollywood elite. Pat Boone, Jon Voight and Kelsey Grammer are a few of the well known conservatives who have dared to come out of the closet and join the "Friends of Abe". Punishment: Their application for 501 C (3) non profit status has been targeted for scrutiny by the IRS. I wonder if they would have been targeted if they just named themselves, Friends of Barack? No, I don't really wonder.
* Gregory Hicks, former deputy chief of mission in Libya who dared to challenge the administration's false narrative of a spontaneous demonstration that got out of hand due to a U-Tube video "denigrating the prophet Mohammad" [sic] leading to the deaths of the Benghazi four, as he became a whistle blower before a congressional hearing to tell the real truth of Benghazi. Punishment: He lost his position that he held as a civil servant and was demoted to a meaningless desk job.
A couple of slips of the tongue, "spread the wealth around" and "punish your enemies", have revealed the real Barack Obama. That revelation is not a pretty picture. Those words revealed a Marxist and dictatorial ideology that is materializing.
Yes, when Barack Obama said to a group of citizens to "punish your enemies" he was speaking literally when he applied it himself.
As I pray for the great patriot Dinesh D'Souza, I think I will get the DVR of his "2016: Obama's America" to support this patriot and to see again in horror how prescient Dinesh was.
|It's my kingdom and I'll punish who I want to|